This web site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for a professional medical diagnosis or opinion, or a suggested course of treatment. Please see your doctor for a professional medical opinion.
The information and opinions of Hawaiian Moon Aloe cream users contained on this web site are provided without express or implied warranties of any kind. By your use of this web site, you expressly agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- This web site is for informational purposes only. This web site is not intended as a diagnostic tool, professional medical advice regarding diagnosis or treatment, or a substitute for a professional medical diagnosis, opinion or suggested course of treatment by a qualified health care professional. Nor is it to be relied upon with regard to diagnosis or treatment. We assume no responsibility for what you do with the information contained on this web site. Medical problems, particularly those of a serious nature, should be treated by a doctor in person. Please see your doctor for a professional diagnosis and treatment for any medical conditions you may have.
- No Claim of Accuracy or Completeness. We make no promises or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this web site and/or any pages accessible from this web site, nor do we make any promise or warranty to maintain or update this information.
- No Warranties of Suitability for Use. We make no express or implied warranties regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability for any purpose of any information contained on this web site.
- Assumption of Risk of Use. Any person using this web site assumes the risk of verifying any materials contained herein, as well as the risk of use and/or reliance on such information. Hawaiian Moon shall not be liable for any damages for viewing, distributing, copying and/or relying upon these materials, including any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Non-Confidentiality. It is expressly understood and agreed that there is no expectation of privacy regarding questions that may be submitted. Hawaiian Moon reserves the right not to answer any questions submitted by email, for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Again, if you suspect you need medical treatment, please see a qualified health care professional.
- Indemnification/Hold Harmless. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hawaiian Moon and its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers and supplies and web site designers and maintainers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement.
- Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You agree that neither Hawaiian Moon nor its officers, directors, agents, information providers or suppliers or web site designers and web site maintainers shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of this web site. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against Hawaiian Moon, its officers, directors, agents, information providers or suppliers or web site designers and maintainers (including but not limited to claims based upon the negligence of Hawaiian Moon, its officers, directors, agents, information providers or suppliers or web site designers and maintainers) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of this web site.
- Miscellaneous. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon.
- No Liability for Website Designers. In the event that this web site is designed, updated or maintained by a web site designer or company, said web site designer(s) or company shall have no responsibility or liability for the information contained on this web site, or any functionality, warranties or promises as may in any event be deemed to exist with regard to this web site.