- We do not and will not sell our customers’ and website visitors’ email addresses or personal or business information to anyone for any reason whatsoever. If you send identifying information to us by email, we use that information only to provide you with our services and/or products, and to otherwise respond to your requests. We do not and will not sell this information to anyone for any reason.
- Personal and/or business information imparted to us by our customers and website visitors is treated confidentially, and is not sold to third parties for any reason.
- Our web hosting company collects and stores only the following information about you: the numerical IP address or domain name from which you access the Internet (such as, 184.108.40.206 or yourcompany.com); the date and time you access our site; the pages you visited and whether they successfully downloaded to your browser; and sometimes the internet address of the website from which you may have accessed our website (such as msn.com). We use this information only to understand how many visitors we get and how visitors use our website so that we can improve our website. We do not sell this information to anyone for any reason.
- Credit card and related personal information provided to us by our clients is strictly confidential and is used only for the purpose of collecting funds as designated by the client. However, in the event that fraudulent or stolen credit card information is presented to us, we will comply with all applicable laws, law enforcement agencies and concerned financial institutions as required.
- Responses to any website surveys or feedback forms which we may post from time to time are provided to us by our visitors for our benefit, and are likewise not sold to any third party for any reason.
Surfing our website will not impart other personally-identifying information to us, unless you choose to provide such information to us.